If you order two products from the MW collection, we are offering the delivery
a) Duration of the guarantee :
The MOJOW company, manufacturer of MOJOW furniture, provides a guarantee against manufacturing and material
defects on MOJOW furniture for 5 years on the EXCLUSIVE range (20 years for TPU cushions) from the date of the customer's purchase. If a defect occurs on the product
due to defects in manufacturing or material during this period, please contact MOJOW customer service.
In case the defect is caused by defects in manufacturing or material, MOJOW will repair the product or
replace it, according to the conditions mentioned below, provided that the product has been used for the purposes mentioned in this
manual and MOJOW furniture has been handled according to the introductions described in this manual.
b) Conditions of application :
The guarantee only applies if the original purchase invoice or sales receipt (on which the date of
purchase and the name of the retailer must be stated) is sent to MOJOW. MOJOW has the right to
refuse the guarantee in case the invoice or receipt cannot be presented. The guarantee shall not apply in the cases not exhaustively provided for below.
c) Exclusions of guarantee :
The guarantee does not apply in the following non-exhaustive cases :
- Periodic maintenance, changes or repairs being the consequence of normal use.
- Damage resulting from an inflation error.
Lack of maintenance or inadequate maintenance.
- Any modification or adaptation of MOJOW furniture without prior written approval of MOJOW.
- Transport costs and all risks of transport that are directly or indirectly related to the product guarantee.
- In the case of customization of MOJOW products through the use of products and materials
inside and outside the inflatable structure.
- Damage resulting from improper use, including but not limited to (A) use of the product for
purposes other than those for which it is intended or a use that does not coincide with MOJOW's
instructions with regard to correct use and maintenance and (B) installation or use that does not
comply with technical standards or the applicable safety standards in the country in which the
product is used and a product improperly installed or incorrect.
- Damages resulting from repairs carried out by persons other than MOJOW employees or by the
- Damages resulting from any event or any other case of force majeure or fortuitous events
external to MOJOW as defined by the law or legislation in force.
(B) This guarantee does not affect the legal rights of the customer according to the applicable national legislation nor the rights of the customer arising from the purchase / sales contract between the customer and the supplier.
IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE INDICATIONS, NO CLAIMS WILL BE ADMISSIBLE.
CLAIM AND RETURN
- You must receive MOJOW's written approval before returning a defective product.
- • If the warranty conditions below are met, you will need to contact MOJOW customer service:
MOJOW FURNITURE DESIGN
Domaine de la Choisille
Route de Rouziers
02 47 74 51 98
MOJOW will assess whether or not the defect found will require replacement or repair of MOJOW furniture.
As such, you must give MOJOW all possible assistance to proceed to the observation of the possible defects to enable it to remedy them under the guarantee below.