If you order two products from the MW collection, we are offering the delivery
Inflating & maintenance
- Armchairs and sofas are very resistant, as long as they are correctly inflated.
- To appreciate the quality of the inflation, the armchair or sofa must not be soft, nor must it be as hard as a football or basketball. They must be rigid, they must support you perfectly without sagging, when you settle down, in two words they must be comfortable. When you press down on the seat with your hand, you should feel resistance.
- During the first inflation, the PVC or TPU, once out of its packaging, will gradually relax. In order to provide the necessary rigidity, you may have to slightly re-inflate it the next day, as the material will be fully " smoothed out ".
- A properly inflated armchair can safely accommodate a person weighing 150 kg (resistance of 300 kg for a sofa).
- A good inflation allows a better rigidity of the seat (sofa and armchair). This is the law of physics! If the seat is under-inflated, the weight of the seated person will be pressing strongly on the welds, since the air contained inside the chair (or sofa) "compensates" for the weight of the person.
- Good inflation allows the product to be comfortable.
- Good inflation allows the product to be smoothed out quickly.
- Good inflation allows the product to be visually appealing.
- In indoor mode, once inflated, you will no longer need to re-inflate your MOJO.
- In outdoor mode outside, favor light colors in full sunlight (white, crystal, orange, pink). Important: light transparent colors have the advantage of allowing the sun's rays to pass through, whereas white reflects the sun's rays, thus allowing your armchair or sofa to remain relatively cool even in high temperatures. The other colors are more suitable for outdoor use in a shady area. Outdoors, in certain regions further north, we can experience strong temperature contrasts during the day in late winter, early spring and mid to late autumn, causing the air to shrink. This is another law of physics: when the air cools, it takes up less space! Therefore, if the mattress is perfectly inflated when the air retracts, it will not look "deflated".
- Our products are designed to last for many years, provided they are properly maintained.
- They are easy to maintain and can be cleaned with water, soap (or possibly a window cleaner) and a cloth.
- To enjoy your MOJOWs for as long as possible, we advise you to place them in a sheltered place during extreme temperatures: below 0°C or above 40°C.
- During a heat wave, we advise you to place your MOJOW in the shade and/or to slightly reduce the inflation.
- If you wish to place your MOJOW in full sun, we advise you to choose the clear colors (crystal, orange, pink, white), the other colors are more suitable for a shady place.
- If you place your MOJOWs in full sunlight, we advise you to reduce the inflation pressure very slightly in order to maintain the comfort of the seat.
- If you use your MOJOW furniture outdoors, remember to store it in a sheltered place when winter comes: either tucked inside or disassembled so that it can be stored in its original packaging. This way, it will be ready to come out in perfect condition as soon as the first rays of spring sunshine appear.
- The stainless aluminium structure does not require any special maintenance. It is designed to be disassembled and reassembled at will if you wish, but it can also spend the winter outside.
- The SIPO structure made in France is hyper-resistant and can spend the winter outside. Over time, the wood will turn slightly grey, like all exotic woods left outside. If you wish, you can spray it with a high-pressure jet to restore its original appearance.
- Colorless transparent products can be customized. In addition to the inflating valves (seat and backrest), the products have a filling valve at the seat level to integrate the decorative elements of your choice. Children's marbles, feathers, polystyrene, Lego, corks, casino chips, small sample bottles of perfume... Let your imagination run wild! Be careful not to put more than 2kg to 3kg of decorative products inside. It is easy to insert decorative elements, it is more difficult to remove them.